Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Is it wrong?

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Is it wrong that I'd like to build an outhouse for the sole purpose of lighting up a cigar whilst I take care of my business and read the newspaper???? (Complete with a heating unit for the winter time)

I guess I'm just weird like that........
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    3 words, heated. toilet. seat. oh yeah.........
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    You might as well add a small fridge as well... I'm just saying...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Two words: styrofoam seat! I'm tellin' ya, they don't get that cold and heat up real fast. Well worth the investment. The fridge is a great idea.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Your $h!t must smell better than mine my friend. I would need an exhaust system built just for the can so it didn't smell like I was smoking my own fudge dragon... But if I cold do that, then your idea would be quite nice... hmm... an exhaust for the $h!tter... I got dibs on a patent!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wiring it with electric may be a problem..... Distance from the house is key for maximum privacy, so I'd need a really long extension cord. But a ceiling fan for exhaust would be a nice touch, albeit a necessary one. My bro-in-law is an engineer and we've been batting around this idea lately. When I come up with some schematics, I'll post them.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Simply! Yes!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    nightmaremike31:
    Your $h!t must smell better than mine my friend. I would need an exhaust system built just for the can so it didn't smell like I was smoking my own fudge dragon... But if I cold do that, then your idea would be quite nice... hmm... an exhaust for the $h!tter... I got dibs on a patent!!

Hahaha you said fudge dragon ...that right theres funny I don't care who you are !!!