Home Cigar 101

suggestions???

I need suggestions.  Looking for something along the line of a Punch London Club for those days when the Churchill I've been smoking most of the day isn't enough but I'm not willing to light a larger cigar up. Yes I like the Punch London Club however any more suggestions would be nice.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    spidah:
    I need suggestions.  Looking for something along the line of a Punch London Club for those days when the Churchill I've been smoking most of the day isn't enough but I'm not willing to light a larger cigar up. Yes I like the Punch London Club however any more suggestions would be nice.
    Hey spidah, where ya' been ? I haven't had a Punch in a long, long, time so I can't really make a comparison. But, a friend of mine smokes mostly Punch and Fuentes, so maybe you can find another winner there.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Its been a long time since I have had a punch too but one stick that comes to mind is a arturo fuente hemmingway. The short story is a very good 30-40min smoke and they get longer from there.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    A B&M near me in Chicago offers a "Dog Walker" sampler...... here's the link: http://www.iwanries.com/Dog_Walker_Sampler_P886C13.cfm
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • spidahspidah Posts: 12
    Kaspera well the baby is a year old now so hopefully between him and the job things might slow down a bit.  The dog walker sampler looks like it might do nicely.