Home Non Cigar Related

Hunting Talk and Photos

avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah who here hunts?  For what and show off your harvests or gear or whatever.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool stuff Brad, haven't been hunting in quite a while but duck and pheasant was what I used to hunt and had a ton of fun with pheasant. Good luck on the hunt and be safe :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new toy that I picked up last night.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 9,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice. I have a crossbow but the pull on the thing is just about all I can manage with one of those pulley helpers. 
    edited August 2016
    This one is a 125lb draw weight which is on the low end but because of the reverse limb design it still shoots at 335fps.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 4,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pork tenderloin on the hoof. (from a couple years back)  I need to get new cameras.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 8,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love slicing the necks of hogs
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 8,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • Jay6Jay6 MainePosts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Family upland hunt

Coyote called in during turkey season

Making me jealous! Tomorrow is our early goose and early teal opener. Unfortunately I won't be able to get out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Pacman84Pacman84 TexasPosts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dove season my favorite time of the year.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 5,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap when you all gonna be bombing dove breast, geese, duck, pig and deer?

If u need my addy just ask.

TYIA
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

does game meat shop with the 69 or 72 boveda?
  • YaksterYakster I'm on a Buying Freeze / I sent the Coffee Filters!Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not if you make jerky out of it. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 6,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goose activity is low right now but still good to get out.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad that is one beautiful dog.
    Looks like a great time 
    Non Crux sed lux
    If we could shoot cranes it would have been a blast. At over point there was probably close to 1000 cranes in the field around us. We need some cool weather to get the grease moving.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 7,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we could shoot cranes it would have been a blast. At over point there was probably close to 1000 cranes in the field around us. We need some cool weather to get the grease moving.
    Damn autocorrect.  Either that, or you need more coffee.  :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Naw, I think he's speaking lower Slobbovian.....  :p
  • Diver43Diver43 South FloridaPosts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About the only thing to hunt down here.  

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    peter4jc said:
    Yeah I was still sleeping yet. Not sure how it got that out of control.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!