Home General Discussion

The perfect gift of appreciation

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok BOTL, I have request. I have a great employee that smokes Drew Estates Tabaks almost every day. Other than Tabaks, what would be a great stick or box that he might enjoy?  He is going through a family crisis and stress at work. I would love some great suggestions. 
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hemingways, blind man bluff, my father fdla are a few I would suggest.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the maduro or Connecticut tabaks? And do you want to stay with coffee infused? I would say the Tabaks are probably one of the best out there., so it may be hard to top them for a coffee cigar. I like the red eyes every now and then, although I haven't had one for a while.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hemingways, blind man bluff, my father fdla are a few I would suggest.
    I like the idea of a Hemingway. I was thinking something medium, kinda sweet or baking spice profile.

Avo domaine has that as well, and is very smooth. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Argentum has a wonderful coffee taste without the infusion.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    If he likes the coffee flavor try the Isla del Sol. One third the price of Tabak and as good. Then add some fivers or samplers of the other selections to try.