Home General Discussion

Sampler for Sale

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
While I can't quite meet the quality of a Shizz of Nick sampler. I'm offering the following sampler for sale.

$100 shipped.

Edit: The unlabeled is an Impromptu Stout. The hippest of the hip.
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for just for a minute lets alldo the bump
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Image result for just for a minute lets alldo the bump
    Deep not so much.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I did it for the bump.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong section buddy. I don't know what to do with this thing here in the general discussion.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice assortment Wayne. I would love to buy that, but the wife would beat me to a bloody pulp, then leave me like a plugged Ghurka!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Bout time... that is a seriously good deal, Wayne!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very classy and helluva hit and assortment, congrats and way to go Wayne!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    That is just great.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne went to town on Frank, I love it!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is beautiful!! Well done Wayne.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic! Very nicely done! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC