Home General Discussion

Metal cigar bands

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking for them. lol But not those chunky Macanudo or Forge (I think its forge.... or foundry... the one with the big metal gear) Anyone know of any lower profile metal cigar bands?

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    If your looking for over the top... http://ashley-olsenblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/sexin-up-that-stogie-with-custom.html

There's also the Ezra Zion Brass Knuckles.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer & Sickle Berlin Wall comes with a flat copper band,
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    If your looking for over the top... http://ashley-olsenblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/sexin-up-that-stogie-with-custom.html

Those are AMAZING!!!! Not quite what I was looking for.... lol but super awesome!

These are pretty close to what I was thinking of. a low profile metal band. I really like copper too so that's a bonus. LOL do you know if that's a band of copper on top of a paper band? from the pics that's what it looks like
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

Very cool but holy chit expensive wow! To have the kinda stupid money to do that would be nice lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

These are pretty close to what I was thinking of. a low profile metal band. I really like copper too so that's a bonus. LOL do you know if that's a band of copper on top of a paper band? from the pics that's what it looks like
    Yes, Hammer & Sickle Berlin Wall has copper-ish metal over paper, I think That's how it is if I recall correctly. The band surprised me the first time. And, by the second one I tried I had forgotten so I was surprised again. You're welcome to the bands and if I have one more of these sticks (I think) I'll send them your way. Might take me a while as I have been busy busy. Plus, I'm pretty good at procrastination. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very neat offer Bob, and just wanted to say hi and missed chatting with you on Vherf my friend! Been sick the past week so haven't had a cigar in almost a week now, but hope to catch up with you soon brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Bob_Luken said:

Yes, Hammer & Sickle Berlin Wall has copper-ish metal over paper, I think That's how it is if I recall correctly. The band surprised me the first time. And, by the second one I tried I had forgotten so I was surprised again. You're welcome to the bands and if I have one more of these sticks (I think) I'll send them your way. Might take me a while as I have been busy busy. Plus, I'm pretty good at procrastination. 

No need to send anything. :) I have a friend who does a lot of knife and custom copper work who happens to be into cigars as well. (I guess I should have put this in my original post... LOL) I was looking for options for his bday gift next year and I think the Hammer & Sickle Berlin Walls might be up his alley. I saw some on another site... I have time to peruse and hunt though.
    Just ordered a 5-er of the Berlin Walls in Robusto. :) Should have a little time to relax in my humidor before my friends bday. Thanks for the info! Im sure my friend will love the smokes and get a kick out of the bands!