Home General Discussion

Forum Blend

Sorry if this was already posted...but any updates on the Forum Blend? When will they be available for purchase again? Thanks

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Forum Blend??? You have my attention now!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I haven't heard. I guess we need Alex to make an announcement.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    really! I'm down to 1 of each left and want to replenish these bad boys.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ....Yeah. The natives are getting restless !
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Is it bad that I haven't smoked a single one yet??? Jdorais hooked me up with another one so I will be able to pull myself to smoke one now... but I still have all ten just sitting there, making me smile....

I gotta smoke them though... that was the whole damn point!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I've smoke one of each wrapper and given away 1 of each wrapper so I still have 8 of each left. Still waiting for these to be released so I can buy more. Muahhhhhaaaahhhhhhhaaaa! LOL
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have had one of the Maduros... thats it. lol I'm ready to give the sumatra a shot, but haven't really had time since before Thanksgiving to smoke much.
    Lasabar:
    Is it bad that I haven't smoked a single one yet??? Jdorais hooked me up with another one so I will be able to pull myself to smoke one now... but I still have all ten just sitting there, making me smile....

Is it bad that I still have a lot? LOL!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:

Is it bad that I still have a lot? LOL!
    No that is just fine.....it means more for you to send to me! Bwahahaha!

Seriously though I am bummed I missed out of this. When all of this was going down I couldn't really afford more cigars. Hopefully they make a comeback because I hear nothing but good things about them.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Is it bad that I've smoked nearly all of both my maduros and sumatras? Had ten of each and down to two or three of each. I've started rationing until I hear more.
    mmmmmmm sumatra good..........
    I won't say how many I have left. But it is a lot.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so your the one who gobbled them up, damn it wheelie!!!! lol
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    good...glad I didn't miss anything....I still have a few of each that I'm patiently saving...
    rwheelwright:
    Yea, I hear customer serivice told you you needed to stop buying them so others can have a chance :-)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked about half of mine and they just keep getting better with a little age under their belts, especially the maduro. I'm looking forward to the next blend we get to create.
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    Yea, I hear customer serivice told you you needed to stop buying them so others can have a chance :-)
    I waited till the end to get a few more bundles. I patiently waited for all to have a chance! :-)
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I waited till the end to get a few more bundles. I patiently waited for all to have a chance! :-)

I was so depressed when I'd found out that they released and were all sold out and I didn't have a chance to order these... especially since I was in the original blending group...

Bacon = sad panda...

Anybody wanna trade me some of their stock??

rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I was just joshing ya!..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    wheelie sent me two of each a long while back, I smoked one of each and can't bring myself to smoke the others.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    wheelie sent me two of each a long while back, I smoked one of each and can't bring myself to smoke the others.
    thats about how i feel.
    the maduro was better in my opinion.
    bacon.jay:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:

I was so depressed when I'd found out that they released and were all sold out and I didn't have a chance to order these... especially since I was in the original blending group...

Bacon = sad panda...

That's a possibility!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I was just joshing ya!..
    I know man! :-)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I thought Alex originally said they would be available feb-march ...or did I dream that ? Ive got about 5 or 6 of each left .
    gmill880:
    I thought Alex originally said they would be available feb-march ...or did I dream that ? Ive got about 5 or 6 of each left .
    Yeah I need to pick up a maddy box of them.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    If anyone has a few they would be willing to part with I would be very interested in a trade. I've only heard great things about them & really wanna try them out.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I thought I remembered reading that it would be around the beginning of 2010 as well...
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    bacon.jay:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:

Bacon = sad panda...

That's a possibility!!!

Hey wheelie, you have a PM.