Home Non Cigar Related

Fall already.....??

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
The leaves are beginning to fall in my neighborhood. Seems pretty early. I think maybe California's drought might have something to do with it. It's only mid-September. 

I'm thankful for a spell of cooler weather. It's due to get hot again for a while, though. It's pleasant on my patio with a stogie and a mild breeze....   B)

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy having the windows open all day. The last couple nights it's been too cold to leave them open all night though. Way too early for that.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on where one lives, it's sometimes not a good idea to leave windows open at night. I've lived in places where it's okay to do that but not where we live now. 

What at with cat burglars and, more frequently, home invasion robberies it's just not wise in my neighborhood any longer. Just the other day the cops busted four guys who had done 3 home invasions (and a possible fourth) within a period of about 45 minutes. And the perps weren't even from the area they hit. 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 70 right now here in So. California. Such a nice change but it will be back to the normal upper 90's by the weekend
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Yeah. That's what they're forecasting for my area, too...
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Love it when the weather starts cooling off. Time for fishing,  hiking,  and camping.  Topped off with great smokes around the camp fire at night
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Yep. Used to love that.....  
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank god!! Ugh I've been getting killed by no a/c calls and diing in hot attics...I need cold damn it
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Hush! 
    I don't want winter. Wet, miserable, gray ugly weather.
    It sucks.
    Then the snow in the passes, they break the snow removal machines and I freeze my butt off fixing crap.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.