Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bueller?
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Just jumped on.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone tonight
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be on 8-830 central.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    working late OT so not tonight
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I'm on if anyone wants to join me.  Will be watching tv and staring at myself.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes and I'm on
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Nobody?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    All by myself!  Nobody wants to hang out and chit chat.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    vherf is up
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Will be joining soon!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67 said:
    Will be joining soon!!!
    What?!?!?!? Dammit im working. Welcome back Mike
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Me too! Mike not fair I'm working OT! Great to have you back pop in more frequently sir!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect
  • Options
    Anyone 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Working 12 hr OT days not much chance to get on lately, sorry nick would love to join you otherwise. 
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Is their anyone out there
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ??
  • Options
    I will be on as soon as the little 1 goes to sleep.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Mid Morning Vherf is up.
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone getting on? just logged in and lit one up 
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I can't stand to see any purple right now
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I changed into a blue t shirt lol it's all good :)
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had crappy day at work but seeing a sad Packers fan sure made me smile. Thanks Brad! 
    As a Packer fan, I'll give credit where it is due. I think they focused so much on stopping Peterson and they didn't practice the pass because they didn't think Bradford was a threat.  He picked us apart when it counted and the Vikings won it. Savor the flavor, cuz it won't happen next time:) lol
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    I had crappy day at work but seeing a sad Packers fan sure made me smile. Thanks Brad! 
    As a Packer fan, I'll give credit where it is due. I think they focused so much on stopping Peterson and they didn't practice the pass because they didn't think Bradford was a threat.  He picked us apart when it counted and the Vikings won it. Savor the flavor, cuz it won't happen next time:) lol
    We gave up under 300 yards and allowed 17 points.  That is a huge win for the defense.  Mccarthy's choice to go for it instead of kick the field goal and take points on the road and Rodgers carelessness with the football is what lost the game.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options

Next time the QB will have had more than 15 days to learn the offense and work with his receivers. It might make a difference :) either way there will be two NFC North teams in the playoffs. And I hope we get to meet up there..
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone planning on being on vherf tonight?  I will try to be on about 9pm EST.  would love to burn a stick, and share some Barry stories.