Home Cigar 101
Options

I'm new to the trading.....

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
is there a list of rules that one can suggest to abide by? I don't want to step on any toes and want to remain in good standing.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    try to set up a trade and offer to send first. That's a pretty easy way to get on the good traders list.
  • Options
    I have a couple in the works right now. Just want to make sure everything goes smoothly.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well there is actually a posted Etiquette thread, linked below if you want to read through it...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/72903.aspx
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I will make sure to post up that you are a good trader once those sticks get here. Good press is all they want and I'll make sure to give it to you.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    yea I am considering trading some sticks -- I can't add anymore to my humi right now so might as well trade for some to change up what i have
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    shamrocked:
    yea I am considering trading some sticks -- I can't add anymore to my humi right now so might as well trade for some to change up what i have
    Be careful, the BOTL's and SOTL's here are generous, you might end up having to burn a few to make some space for a bomb from someone.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Be careful, the BOTL's and SOTL's here are generous, you might end up having to burn a few to make some space for a bomb from someone.
    Are there many SOTLs here? I'm curious to know what they smoke......
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Cigars. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Standard rules in the cigar pay it forward is that you send all your cigars that reside in your humidor to your mooch .......... hey lilwing who is your mooch anways ?????????????????????
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Cigars. Smile [:)]
    I walked into that one......LOL
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Standard rules in the cigar pay it forward is that you send all your cigars that reside in your humidor to your mooch .......... hey lilwing who is your mooch anways ?????????????????????
    Nice try.......