Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

This is what happens when you poke the Bear!

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

Larry @genareddog and I have been going back and forth bombing each other over the year. Larry decided to take his return fire to a whole new level!

First up some of my favorite candy. Can’t find this stuff local anymore. Sorry kids but I'm going to keep this stash at work

Next, Larry decided that I needed a little help with my AVO obsession and sent me two 5 packs (AVO Domaine 10 & AVO Classic Robusto) and a few of his favorites cigars that I can’t wait to try

Last and defiantly not least. Larry sends me this kick a$$ cigar quilt. OMG, the quilt is off the hook. Pics don’t do it justice.  Looks handmade. Very nice Larry!

Just wanted to say “Thank You” Larry. Way over the top. Don’t know how I’m going to top this one but you know I’m going to try!

Thank you, my friend  :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    the quilt rocks!!
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job @genareddog!

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Larry!
    Love to see a bromance grow.
    "I can't quit you."  LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought you might need something to keep you warm when your wife kicks you out to the dog house after she finds out you now own 50% of AVO. Enjoy and I still owe you!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fun, Larry and Allan.  Thanks for providing today's entertainment.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That quilt is outstonishing bling !
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That rocks,great job Larry 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Larry.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an awesome bomb and gesture, I am sure the pics really don't give the impact but that is so cool and so well done! GREAT job Larry and awesome stuff, great AVO and other cigars, and the candy and quilt just top it off perfectly way to go man! Enjoy Allan, couldn't imagine it happening to a nicer or more generous brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is an amazing looking package. Enjoy and return fire lol
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Well done Larry
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?