What have I missed?

OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Usaf06
@avengethis
@peter4jc
@Bigshizza
@Nolagizmo

Hey kids, I am new to this cigar thing. 
 I was trying to decide on a 25 or 50 count humidor. Any thoughts? 

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. I smoked a couple sticks from you and your absence was noticed.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. Heya Mike. Get more coolers.

I moved out my condo and got a house like a big boy. Still sticking with my Lil 200 count.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet he is alive!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn there he is what up???
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    @Usaf06
    @avengethis
    @peter4jc
    @Bigshizza
    @Nolagizmo

Hey kids, I am new to this cigar thing. 
     I was trying to decide on a 25 or 50 count humidor. Any thoughts? 
    I started with a 50 count and soon realized it was too large and made my collection seem tiny. So I downsized to a Herf-a-Dor. Now my collection seems large and massive.. HTH :) 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oneisnone welcome back my friend.  We know you ment you were trying to find a deal on another on top of the other on top of the other 120 quart cooler.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ****, welcome back Mike!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had us worried there, @Oneisnone!  Look forward to burning a stick with you on Vherf!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back mike! Been really busy with work. But we still need to meet up again for a smoke and maybe some food
    Money can't buy taste
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back mike! Been really busy with work. But we still need to meet up again for a smoke and maybe some food
    Yes! I just spoke with Trae yesterday afternoon and will see him tomorrow. Mojo is looking to reopen in the next few weeks. I will txt you tonight about a separate issue.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and hope you are well ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."