Home Non Cigar Related

The Uber question?

GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone here drive or know someone who drives for Uber? I need another income to support my CAS and this looks like an option that would work. I would need a new phone and data plan, but everything else is covered. TY M
Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
Tagged:

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some friends that drive. You need to find a service station that will certify your car first. Les Schwabb does it at a lot of places.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to send you a phone to use. I don't k ow of they still do this. My neighbor started driving a year or so ago and they sent him an iPhone as his "Uber phone". He said the money was alright, especially if you can drive during the "peak" hours (rates are like 1.5 to 2x higher or something). 

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my son in law is doing that, will get some info
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know from my buddies uber is a pain to deal with at some points especially if someone think they left something in your car
    Money can't buy taste