Home General Discussion

Whelp.... That didn't take long..

NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
Need to find a place for the stuff I don't plan to smoke for awhile, since I ordered a few things I like a lot more.. Just can't bleeping believe I ran out of room that fast. Even with the mad bombing runs....

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you only get one?
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    for now :wink:
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwww, it's so cute and little.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL congrats on your first coolidor project Frank, enjoy and have fun with it!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the one you just got is empty, correct?
    for now :)
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need his addy as well. I owe him some winnings from our bet. And need to help fill that cooler.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone is handing it out, I'll take his addy as well please. Need to help this poor, poor soul.  lol

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take it also if someone can give it to me. No BOTL should have an empty cooler. Not natural.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Address sent gentlemen. 
    Hope he didn't give you guys that fake MN address... :)
    And just when I thought I was getting near the end of my list..... You pulled me back in!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what did i miss here???  We.\re  doing this..  @CigarPunk ??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

No there was a vote and everyone decided to bomb @avengethis instead 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean I sent it to the wrong place? Damn. 

@twistedstem, @NorthsideSmoke has an empty cooler. The poor guy has given all his cigars away. He needs our support. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing what you miss when you have a job and all, @CigarPunk I could use that addy, an empty or even half full cooler is a shame
    A little dirt never hurt
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    amazing what you miss when you have a job and all, @CigarPunk I could use that addy, an empty or even half full cooler is a shame
    I definitely agree with you @dirtdude . 9505510430356271033181
    no matter where you go, there you are.

:( 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for go to another place gif
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Nice cooler.  Get a crap load more of those
      Doesn't take long to fill them up around here!  Good luck with that little thing!