Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damnit man

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
@jbohon what is this stuff? You crazy ****!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are cigars @avengethis.  

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

In all seriousness, That package has been a long time coming.  I hope there's something in there you'll enjoy! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad please check the video tutorials on how to smoke them cigars!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the Ruination and Oliva V have some time on them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    edited September 2016
    At little over 2 years on those two. 

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Recieved this bomb from @genareddog Sat.  The coaster couldn't have matched my taste any better.   Can't wait to light up the sticks.  

Thanks brother!

Mark