Home Non Cigar Related

Stripper pics thread

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
BWAHAHAHAHA! Not what you thought it was gonna be. :)

I thought it would be fun to have a thread with pics of people's field stripped guns. Post your pic and what the piece is. 

I would like to look at this thread at work so please keep it guns only. Lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    This is my Ruger LCP 380 Custom. It will by my EDC once my license comes in. 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My EDC- Kahr CW9 w/ 147gr HST

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Usaf06 said:
    I have both those guns and hate both of them. I like the Springfield XDS series for sub compact. Has a much better feel and shoots a ton better. Also the new glock 40 series. 
    Funny thing is... I was looking at the XDS 45 for my concealed carry. I've shot my friends quite a bit and really enjoyed it. But once I held my Ruger... I fell in love! I haven't shot it yet. But it's super comfortable and super compact. But to each their own! :) let's see your field strip pic! :)
    Wylaff said:
     I've shot my friends quite a bit and really enjoyed it. 
    Punctuation saves lives.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! My morning sucked and this made me quite happy. :)
    Usaf06 said:
    I have both those guns and hate both of them. I like the Springfield XDS series for sub compact. Has a much better feel and shoots a ton better. Also the new glock 40 series. 

It has always surprised me how personal firearms are. I am not a fan of Glock at all and I've always thought the XD is ok, but it never blew my socks off.  The first time I picked up the CW9 I thought I'd hate it because of it's size and stiff trigger but it is one of the most comfortable and accurate firearms I've ever shot. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    S&W M&P 9c

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Taurus .45 ACP Millennium everyday carry

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodney is on vacation.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for stripper with gun
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    That's just wrong... So wrong. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently I misunderstood the thread...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I think the most disturbing part is the purse... lol

Springfield 1911A1 (needed to be cleaned anyway)  :D

anymore strippers out there?
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Just to keep it going.