Home General Discussion

Need some better Nachos

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
The recipe I have is pretty Sketch-y.  I've also heard that the USAF had some good recipes back in 06.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no no no no no no no no
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? The USAF nachos weren't any good? I thought the Air Force mess was waaaay better than ours.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM

Oh ok
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^ You low Bro?

Usaf06 said:
    PM

Oh ok

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    jbohon said:
    The recipe I have is pretty Sketch-y.  I've also heard that the USAF had some good recipes back in 06.
    Will send you a good recipe via PM.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    Thanks everyone! Got that pesky Air Force recipe figured out. Now I need to get the sketch-y one. I've tried to get it right something like 6995 times. 

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    gonna need that sketchy recipe once you get the ingredients brother... 
    I'll be happy to share as soon as I get it. 

My nachos are getting better, but I am still missing 3 ingredients:

Sketch6995
    Crousefer
    ZachsSmokeIsJustified

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtle.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Subtle wasn't cutting it. :)