Home General Discussion

Two New Humidors

Just finished these two last night..... The mahogany is Tennessee bound and the maple & walnut is enroute to California!!! imageimageimageimage

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    These are truly some very nice humidors and exhibit some very good craftsmanship! I may have missed this in some of your earlier posts, but are these cedar lined? Excellent pictures and very great presentations.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Looking very sharp. How much do you charge for these, on average? PM if you will - I love your craftsmanship.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. I am in on sending that to Shuckins. Guy is a generous BOTL and one of a kind. Glad to see how beautiful the humidor turned out. Great job!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree. shuckins is a stand up guy. ive never traded or anything with him, but his reputation proceeds him.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i agree. shuckins is a stand up guy. ive never traded or anything with him, but his reputation proceeds him.
    I got lucky. He bombed me and it was beautiful!!