Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chicago Herf Pass of AWESOMENESS!!!

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for interest in my first pass. I would like to keep it to 10-15 people so that way it hopefully finishes by 12/10 which is the Chicago Herf. The entire contents of this pass will be brought to the herf for everyone attending to share.
I am not looking for a high end pass or dog rocket pass. Just good quality sticks that the BOTL can enjoy. The pass will start with sticks from my humidor. I can't guarantee that there won't be any bombed sticks in there because I don't keep track. No "rules" on what sticks can be included. We are all adults (for the most part) and as a part of this awesome community, we know what constitutes as a good stick.
Must be on the good traders list to participate.

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea Mike! 
    I am in if you will allow me. TY 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in Mike. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say in in but I'll be in Chicago so that seems counter productive
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be apart of this pass. Since I can't attend, would love to send a few cigars for all of you to enjoy :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have 3, possibly 4 if @avengethis wants to play. Any more takers?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id love to take part Mike!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea why not. I'll piggy back on with Jimbo. I was going pass, pun intended as Brad said but what the hell. Let's did it. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

So far we have 
    @Guitarded
    @genareddog
    @WaterNerd
    @90+_Irishman
    @Devildog1
    @matkn293
    and possibly @avengethis if he wants in. That is 6-7. Let's see if we can get 3-4 more players and we can start it up. I've got the time this weekend to plan it while I'm on ice.
    Anyone else? I know there are several passes going around right now so this may just be bad timing.
     Bueller, bueller? If no more interest, we will run this with the 6 if you guys still want to.

I'm in :)
    001.gif 1006.5K
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

I will be in Chicago for the herf so it doesn't matter either way to me.  :#
    Just just let me know what you decide. I will be in Chicago also so either way is good.
    Ya know what? I have never done a pass so this will be good to get my feet wet. Go ahead and send me your addresses and I'll get this out next week.
    Here is the order. Box will go out to Allan first. If you need an address please let me know.

Expected sat Allan!
    Thank you! @MikeTodd
    — Abraham Lincoln

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe I missed this!  Is there any way to squeeze me in? I won't be in Chicago but I'd love to send some sticks for folks to enjoy. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Looks good Allan.
    @jbohon. Get your address to allan and you can be next. I will send you who to send it to next!
    Great puts Allan! I threw that Avo in just for you! I figured you would add some Avo goodness!
    Going out to Jay @jbohon Monday USPS 9405803699300324884492
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking stuff
    Landed today.  I'll get pics up a little later. Headed out to @Guitarded on Friday!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Perfect! I will be in Colorado Thursday to Saturday. Hope it lands Monday. 
    I hope this is ok. Takes on the left, puts on the right: