Home General Discussion

Latest Arrivals

CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
As some of you may remember, I recently (3 months ago) started working a job that keeps me away a lot more than I would prefer and now I've been making crazy purchases because I finally have a decent pay check. These are 2 things I seriously wanted and waited very impatiently for, what do you gents think?

imageimageimage

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some tasty cigars,I really enjoyed the cask strength. Can't go wrong with MOW IMO
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice going, man. Enjoy!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats buddy happy for you and I've had great success with the Cask strength and especially with MOW. Not super high end but always reliable and I really like them. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WICKED AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Enjoy.
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Congrats buddy happy for you and I've had great success with the Cask strength and especially with MOW. Not super high end but always reliable and I really like them. 
    I love them both. I'm a big 5 Vegas guy, and then I've had the MOW before, Loved it too. Caught them for a nice price too.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I just smoked a Cask Strength in honor of this thread.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear you can buy the sticks you want.  Both are good.  Enjoy!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    I just smoked a Cask Strength in honor of this thread.
    Perhaps one of my favorite 5V and one I wouldn't mind having around. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I've always enjoyed any of the cast's that I've had.  As for the MOW, nice!  I haven't had any of those but I haven't had a single MOW that I haven't liked.  Love that line.  Enjoy the sticks!