Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gauging interest in a pass

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So I was thinking it would be nice to start a high end pass and then auction it off for Barrie's family. I'd like to get as much people involved as possible and try to get a good amount for the family. So my question is would anybody be wanting to do this? Also it would probably start out with opus,casa Fuentes,aged cc's and really nothing lower then about a $15 going up to as high as possible! I think the pass would start somewhat small but get much bigger towards the end knowing some guys on here. If I can get enough people I'd like to start it asap!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that is a great idea.  One thing i would recommend is that as soon as you have 2-3 people sign up, you send it out, and  the list can be built as it goes.  i would also suggest that you cap it maybe at 5-10 people for the efficiency of the pass 

Im in!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally would rather send some sticks to be added to the auction, rather than paying to ship an entire pass on.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be in agreement with @Wylaff

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ agree
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also concur  ^^^ 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok let me think this through but very good suggestion!
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."