Home General Discussion

Donations for Barry

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
I've had a lot of people message me with regards to donations for Barry.  I was considering starting a Gofund me or something along those lines, but that type of set up takes about 15% of the collected money.  

If anyone would like to make a donation you can paypal me.  please do it friends and family, and send me a PM.  I will see if there is anything else that can be arranged.

Also, there are a few people who offered to do some auctions, so please look for those vary shortly.  His wife and children expressed how important each and everyone of you were to him.  

If you have questions, please let me know.

Comments

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    could you PM me the address? 

Thanks
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Roman, for doing this.  I know I'm no cigar Whale so I don't stand a chance winning an auction and getting the opportunity to help out so something like this lets me chip in and support Barry's family.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the Paypal address you guys can send donations to.  Rczubaty@gmail.com
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thanks Brad
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    WTH did I miss.  Could someone please PM me with a little info.  I would like to help in in any way that I can.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came too late to meet Barry, but it sounds like he was well-loved and respected.  
    My loss.
    Nevertheless I will hit your PayPal with a donation.  Please give my regards to the family.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    Thank you for setting this up @Trident
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I missed something obviously important. Who are we talking about? NVM I'm just stupid. It's such a sad thing to lose one of our own. He'll be greatly missed by many. 
    Any word on auctions? I would like to put these up for auction but I leave for the boat on Tuesday. Don't know if it would be best to go ahead and auction them off over the weekend or just send them to you @Trident to act in my behalf. Don't know if anyone would really be interested in them but they are the cream of my crop. With all being over 3 years old and a few at least 5 years in my humi. 
    That just doesn't seem like enough so I dug around some and found a couple more that I know have been around for a long while that I'd forgotten about. 
  • Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Bumping this to the top. 

Admin/Mods is there anyway this can get stickied as it will coincide with the Chicago Herf as well?
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,