Home Cigar 101

Smoking while having a cold sore

arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
Should I smoke a cigar while I have a cold sore on lip. It is the season that I get these things. Just wanted another opinion.Thanks Guys and Ladies
Tagged:

Comments

• arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Wylaff lol
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You young guys making out with all the ladies. Sheesh.

But no, you should hold off smoking if it irritates it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    You young guys making out with all the ladies. Sheesh.

But no, you should hold off smoking if it irritates it.

Im with this guy. I would say let it heal for a little while before introducing outside stimuli. No reason to accidentally prolong it.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. The discomfort will distract from the cigar and you'll end up prolonging the sore.  Best to wait. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I am going to wait its is bigger today so no way am I taking a chance of spreading it.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eeeww!  ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    eeeww!  ;)
    A regular Dr. Scwhweitzer, are we?  :)
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are prone to getting cold sores keep some Abreva on hand. If applied when you first get that tingly feeling it all but stops them in their tracks. Heals ones you already have quickly.  Its not cheap but worth every penny.

https://www.amazon.com/Abreva-Approved-Treatment-Medicine-Docosanol/dp/B000056OWW?th=1

Get rid of the cold sore and enjoy your cigars

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I immediately thought of this scene: https://youtu.be/4vl9pOOKCVE