Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Auction for Barry's (bearb) children.

I spoke with Roman a few days back and mentioned that I'd like to do an auction to benefit Barry's kids Hilary and Simon.... I will cover shipping and winner will deposit the winning bid into Romans PayPal account under friends and family. Ten sticks total and they are left to right pic one. Tat RC184, Liga Privada L40, Diamond Crown Maximus in BBMF from the AF TAA charity box in 2010, ISOM Monte open eagle master tubo, ISOM Partagas Serie D no.5Next 5 are all Fuente's.... left to right.  Opus X reserve d' chateau, Opus X Perfecxion no2, Opus X angels share robusto, Anejo Shark, and a God Of Fire Series B 2011 ..... any questions feel free to email me and good luck bidding. Barry was a true Brother Of The Leaf and just one hell of a guy and he will be greatly missed. This auction will close at midnight est. on October 9th

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll start at $75
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $225

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Not bidding, but PM me the PayPal address I can donate to please.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bidding, but PM me the PayPal address I can donate to please.
    Frank, @Trident started a separate thread just for this...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Thanks Pete, found it..
    $275

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    BUMP & a little add on!!!!!! So the I said that the one isom was a series D while in fact it's a series E...... once this auction breaks 300 which I think it will I'm adding 3 more sticks..... an LFD La Nox, an ISOM partagas Series D, and a 3-4 year old Johnny O ..... thanks again guys!
    Bump and an update ..... so the Partagas in the first pic is a Series E #5 and the Series D that I mentioned I would add met an untimely demise today as I was pulling it for its close up and dropped it.... needless to say the wrapper is cracked and useless so I'm replacing it with a Cohiba ISOM siglo III Tubo .... her is the pic of the three additional sticks included if this hits 300.00.
    Here is the pic!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity 
    edited October 2016
    Am I going to have to bump myself to get this over $300?  :)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Looks like the commotion has died down. 
    Bueller...  

Bueller...

Well, if no one else is going to do it...

$300

Woo hoo!! I need Roman's PayPal addy please! 

Sorry about the delay.... had a concert last night and have been inanely busy at work today... here's the tracking info
    No worries. :) 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Awesome Jay & Jim
    Received the package today safe and sound.  Thank you!!