Home General Discussion

I wish...

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
I often find myself wishing that some cigars came in different shapes/sizes or different box sizes. i sometimes wish a brand name put out a different wrapper. here is a sample of my wish list. 1) i wish 5 vegas had a perfecto in the 6 x 50 range for the Series A. maybe it could be named "Alien" 2) I wish Cusano had the Paired Maduro wrapped in cedar (or as a tubo) 3) I wish that CAO would put out tins of little CX2 cigars much like they do with the brazilia and italia 4) I wish Carlos Torano would make a Virtuoso with cedar around it. 5) I wish that the Camacho Havanna line would have a perfecto size. 6) I wish the Edge from RP would come in boxes of less than 50 what are some of your wishes?

Comments

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I wish Catherine Zeta-Jones was my lover... >.> Oh, cigars. I wish I had more humidors, and the money to fill them with. Maybe then Catherine would give me the time of day :P
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    I wish I could walk into any cigar shop and purchase a Cohiba Siglo VI.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I wish I knew as much about Cigars as ya'll did! The RP Edge I can agree with I love it, but hate having to buy singles.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    LarryD:
    I wish I knew as much about Cigars as ya'll did! The RP Edge I can agree with I love it, but hate having to buy singles.
    When I first filled my humidor, I bought one box or tried and trues (HdM Excalibur maduros), one box of "hope they work" (Sol Cubano maduro; they worked), and one box of Cigar.Com Red labels...then went hog wild with samplers. But the upside to that was I acquired a wide variety of cigars, some I disliked, some I loved. The only way to broaden your horizons is to go out there and smoke no few cigars of varying blends/types, till you develop your own tastes by trial and error :)
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Habanos SA already made my dream come true with the Robusto sized Por Larranaga; but the boxes are over what I would pay for a robusto. The cheapest I have seen is 350; too much for me to spend on a box of cigars.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    Yeah, the sampler approach is my next move. I'm also keen on the friday only deals
  • i wish my wife liked smoking larger cigars so i could justify buying more of the ones i like. God I'm selfish! but do you blame me?
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I wished I could afford an Aristocrat Mxt 26.5 - 4884 that was Temp. & RH controlled.