Home General Discussion

Daniel Marshall DM2 Gold Torpedo

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone here purchased one? its a bit spendy but would be one heck of a collectors stick to have in the humidor. If you have or have had one.... what are your thoughts? I am not a 'high roller' by any means... but my next bonus might go towards one of these cigars.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... I care about the quality of tobacco in my wrapper.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. But for me I would love to just have one. Due to my love of cigars and that I collect silver and gold bullion.... would cover two of my favorite things. :)
    If that's the reason, and it's worth the cost to you, enjoy!

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your just wanting it for the art factor then save some money and go with a Royal Danish wrapped in gold leaf. 80 some bucks at CCom.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

If your just wanting it for the art factor then save some money and go with a Royal Danish wrapped in gold leaf. 80 some bucks at CCom.

I saw this one too... it's neat and all but I don't quite understand what they are doing with the gold leaf. lol it's on my list of possible splurges though. :)
    Wylaff said:
    That was a neat read :) thanks for posting that!