Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

8 boxes of 25 count skinny monsters

hey all I have 8 of the 10 boxes of skinny monsters left if anyone is interested. The only ones I no longer have are the wolf and Jason. I also have 10 packs of broadleaf unicos, and broadleaf K222s. Also some Halloween event packs as well.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    @bcanuso can you PM me the prices that you are asking for?
  • BcanusoBcanuso Posts: 26
    No one is interested in these?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but who are you?  I dont believe you have really been involved much on the forum so its hard to really throw money out to somebody we dont know.  I wish you luck on your sale but knowing the guys around here you probably wont get too far.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Halloween^^^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this as I have been able to get to know Blake aka @Bcanuso.

I will vouch for him

If you guys are wanting to get in on his 25 pack skinny monsters, looks like a good opportunity to do so

-Jay

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch