Home Non Cigar Related

Are you a Flat Eather?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Seriously. this is a legit question. Do you believe that the earth is still flat? If so why? THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE THREAD! Im just curious to see how peoples train of thought is working on this subject. Tell me about it!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    NO SERIOUSLY!!! There are still people out there who think the earth is flat! I listened to a podcast that interviewed one for a short period of time and I just don't get it! How can that still be a valid train of thought? Where does this idea come from in an age like this? Hell.... I still believe in ghosts, extraterrestrials, Nessie and sasquatch! .... lol so yeah!

Ya know,... I figured I already have a couple people who dislike me.... so why not keep up the trend and see how many other people I can piss off. -_-

oh well....

just had a legit question that I wanted to discuss with anyone who might be of that train of thought.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    How is it that we can have threads like 'Trump Sucks' and Hillary Sucks' and conversations go like normal... then I post this and it gets crapped all over? Not even one legit response or comment that could spur conversation?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it that we can have threads like 'Trump Sucks' and Hillary Sucks' and conversations go like normal... then I post this and it gets crapped all over? Not even one legit response or comment that could spur conversation?
    Me! Me me me me me meeeeeeee! Me answer that question!!!!! 

You know darn well it's a whole class-full of class clowns in here Chris so,....... are you actually offended? I hope not. Surely you know that we always, always, always, if possible, take advantage of each others questions around here for benefit of sarcasm and or ridicule. It's more fun than "conversation". Don't **** about it. Laugh with us.  

I'm gonna crap on your question too. I hope you enjoy it :) 

This reminds me of that movie "Groundhog Day". 
    Seems like every day it's another "legit" bizarre-o question.    

Not offended... just mildly annoyed. I know we have a bunch of 'class clowns' here. just gets old when not only is this getting mocked... but all my responses are flagged as spam. so F**K it. after this post im just gonna let this post die and move along. :)
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I am not sure. Could you explain why you don't think it's flat?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

a bill murray gif??? 

NOICE !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is today gif war day?  National gif day? Or just another gif filled day?  Not a complaint, I find them to be chosen wisely and funny as hell.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is today gif war day?  National gif day? Or just another gif filled day?  Not a complaint, I find them to be chosen wisely and funny as hell.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick , EVERY DAY IS GIF DAY!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Any Discworld fans here?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder Cali is in a drought .  It's all just one big a$$ waterfall 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is it's flat where I live... 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's this speed bump in the Acme parking lot. Other'n that, it's flat.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

"when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

Oh, I thought it said flat eater
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I need nachos for Brownian motion.
    guess I'll try again:

Post edited by silvermouse on
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's half flat and half slanted, here.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I refuse  to  go on a Cruise for fear the captain doesn't know when to stop.