Home Non Cigar Related

I miss you guys

Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
Sorry i have been a ****. I think i am going thru manopous! I miss you guys. Mike

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who r u again??????

J/K welcome back. You haven't missed anything other then more insanity and great seegar bombs. 

Be sure to chk out the "Bum of the Week" thread. It's always trending on Twitter.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
     You haven't missed anything other then more insanity

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    Bumping for more manopause?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^^^^
    wow nothing like hitting a man while he is experiencing a psychological, physiologically excruciating ailment. May you experience it one day. I still am impressed with your roasted beans even though I have not ground or brewed thru my equipment. I only have available to me Bunn, Curtis and Bloomberg grinders and brewers of the same name. The burrs on the grinders msy be sharpened if necessary  and certainly all brewers will be calibrated to 64 oz fill.  I might have to switch out spray head depending on grind and of course calibrate fill. Please don't bust my balls. It has been a while since I have busted yours and considered us square. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, Mike... No more ball-busting. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Okay, Mike... No more ball-busting. 
    Thanks Peter. I might have to drop in on the Chicago Herf to meet you and others. I don't carry the high end leaf many of the members do but would enjoy meeting all. We'll see. Take Care Mike