Home General Discussion

Customer Service ?

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Been awhile since I posted on here, but I need to ask something...has anyone else noticed a change in customer service with ccom...?  I'm not talking for the better either...Been a customer since 2008...def seems to have changed imo.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still having good service. Haven't noticed any change, other than personnel. And the replacements seem to take care of me the same. Any issues have been resolved quickly. My rep now is AndyD.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, just got talking to Andy, it seemed their website made it seem something happened to my account when in fact, it didn't. Just a big misunderstanding. 

"Long ashes my friends."

Glad it worked out! 
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Krieg said:
    Yeah, just got talking to Andy, it seemed their website made it seem something happened to my account when in fact, it didn't. Just a big misunderstanding. 
    Nano second bits and bites create misunderstanding, human touch resolve is encouraging to us blood and flesh homosapian . Plus one for Humans! Ultimately we will all be replaced by robots. They will out think us. 
    Although Tina and Kirsten used to send free stuff occasionally! Lol! JK @Andrew_Dzikoski
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Andrew @Andrew_Dzikoski
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Andrew! 
    I have only had one issue with a CCOM order and it was fixed very quickly! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continued good service always.  Kelley is my rep.