Home General Discussion

Zombie Farmer Bill...Where?

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know these aren't out yet but @Usaf06 called them to my attention yesterday. 

How in the hell do I get some of these? 
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    And before any of you wiseacres weigh in with instructions on how to reach into my pocket and open my wallet I thought I'd clarify.

Not how, but how.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Researching da innerwebz...Thanksgiving release
    edited November 2016
    Box of 30, in six five packs. 

I'd love to buy a box, but not sure I can (really should be responsible and replace a garage door opener). Anyone wanna do a split?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll trade you two 5'ers for my old garage door opener.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @peter4jc I have one of those old ones -- a 60's screw drive Genie in pea green. The old one isn't the problem, it still runs like a champ!

It is the circa 2000 Liftmaster series I belt drive with the plastic bearings that has me bemoaning the no box purchase
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still rocking a 80's Craftsman... I've replaced the drive gears, and now something else with it is giving me fits.

Bottom line - can you get you a$$ out of the car to open and close the door in order to justify the box?  :-)  Or, perhaps it's your lovely bride that needs a functioning opener more than you need a full box.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    ^^^ Exactly! Happy wife, happy life...

The horrible thing is this meme rings true in this scenario:
    I have received a PM from one interested party. Any of you other humans want in? Shoot me a message
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    What are the costs
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Zombie Farmer Bill lives in Vermont.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or did you mean the zombie farm bill?
    http://modernfarmer.com/2013/07/farm-bill-talking-points/
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm me please with location
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to order these. Jay tell me where hes hiding
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Apologies Guys, had to work today so I was somewhat out of pocket. 

Not released till closer to Thanksgiving, and I expect them to be somewhere close to $13/stick...could be way off on that but that is ballpark. 

I will call the shop that Mr @jsnake steered me to a while back (not naming it here just out of courtesy for Ccom) and get more details on Monday.

Really thinking box split here. Have heard from 5-6 in my inbox. The more the merrier, or if you do not need to buy a garage opener and want a box all for your bad self, I am happy to get you the info I have if you want to PM me

-Jay
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Box of 30, in six five packs. 

I'd love to buy a box, but not sure I can (really should be responsible and replace a garage door opener). Anyone wanna do a split?
    I just installed this one about a month ago on my garage door.  (Wife's side of the garage had an opener when we moved in 4 years ago but mine did not.  After 4 years of opening and closing my side manually I finally got fed up with it LOL) 

I did a bit of research and for $140, this was the best quality/value that I found -- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HVISD80

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Thanks Gibby, I will check it out
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm....  I've never tried this stick....  In case you all were wondering or anything... ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Called just a moment ago, owner is out and I need to phone them tomorrow (lol)

Will let you guys know. 

Of of course if someone has another lead on them chime in, but again, out of respect for Ccom, let's share details in PM

-Jay
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I needs a box!!
    Whelp, expenses have me out this month. Sorry guys. Anyone else want to take point in this? I can get you the info of the B&M I was going to use, send a PM
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still interested if others want to go in.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still in

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon said:
    I'm still in
    +1
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to do a split with someone or several.  just let me know.   I could do how ever many 5 packs to make it work.   
    PM reply @jbohon
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No luck with that shop. They are not going to be getting them.  Any other suggestions?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    just started a box split thread in Trades section