Home Non Cigar Related

A Big Thank You to our Military

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our sincere thanks to all our present and retired military.  Thank you all for your service.

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From one vet to another... Happy V-day to all.

Tell a Vet thanks today!!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you, my prayers are with all of you vets past present and future . thank you all for your service
    Non Crux sed lux
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These soldiers protect our freedom. They are often nameless and faceless. Putting their lives on the line for people like us.
    It is soldiers whose names and faces I have never known that put their lives on the line to protect US citizens in places that most will never know of or hear about.

The soldiers do not do it because they will get accolades, medals or even praise. They do it because it is what is right in their hearts and it is, in their eyes, their duty.

There are some who know what it is like to be in a bad situation in another country to have these soldiers come in, provide coverage and extract them. Most of those people will have no idea who these soldiers are, where they came from, nor the names of the fallen.
    They only know that they are safe because of them. 

They will go on about their lives, only with the knowledge that many brave soldiers came in and saved their lives.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your service 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I always wanted a bar/restaurant so I could buy a round for folks in uniform, and dinner when they brought their families. I have never forgotten how I was treated when I returned stateside.
    (Now I want to be a thug so I can fxxx with stolen valor cockroaches.)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    Our sincere thanks to all our present and retired military.  Thank you all for your service.
    Absolutely