Home Cigar 101

Cigar

10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
What's your favorite/ goto med-full strength cigar?? I'd like to expand my palate a bit more 

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padron, Prensado, Cubano Core, Enclave, Jerico Hill, Pepin blue, Olivia V, Asylum 13, Brick House, Man Of War Ruination, AVO Italian, Punch Bare Knuckle, Opus X, Angels Anvil.  
    It's hard for me to pick a favorite, because my favorite cigar is a good Cigar. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sobremesa 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to second Sobremesa

A few of my faves are the Aging Room Quattro F55 and the San Cristobal Revelation, both featuring a Sumatra wrapper, the E.P. Carrilo Dark Rituals, and the Illusione Epernay.

For stronger cigars with good flavor I like the Espinosa Murcielago, the Sam Leccia Luchador, which both feature Mexican San Andres wrappers.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will agree as well with the Sobremesa, great smoke! I would also say any My Father as well.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Label Trading Company has been putting out some damn fine cigars (at least for me).  In my opinion one of the best cigars I have smoked is the 1502 XO.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything from My Father/ Don Pepin. I'm a particular fan of the Cuban Classic. Give the ccom Cuban label a try, a very good smoke for very little money. 
  • EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Depends on price point.  I recently bought a bundle of Tatuaje Tattoos at a great price, really like the flavor of those.  If I want to spend a little more money, I like Drew Estate's Liga Privada line.  
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I'll jump onto the My Father pile, too. I'm especially a fan of the Le Bijou 1922 line. I'm also a big La Flor Dominicana guy, so if you can get any of their stuff: the La Nox (medium), Double Ligero (full), and Ligero (medium-full), are all great choices imo
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    @10toes54  Thank you for asking this question.  I have been trying to keep a list of what these guys recommend on multiple posts.  This gives me one thread to go to for this list.  I made it one of my favorites so I can get to it easily.

Thanks again,

Mark 

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    RoMa Craft CroMagnon, Foundation The Tabernacle, Avo Syncro Nicaragua, Crowned Heads Headley Grange, Ezra Zion All My Ex's are a few I have recently smoked that I have enjoyed.