Home General Discussion

I got Bombed today

NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
Many Thanks to webmost, as I got bombed today when I arrived home from Houston Texas! Looking forward to trying these out! I had a great long weekend in Richmond, TX. had some great mild smokes, one the Butera Royal Vintage, smoked it to the end! Also smoked a A. Fuentes, and a Oliva. Also had Talisker 18 year single malt Scotch, and Willet Rye whiskey, and Lagavulin 16 year single malt, with the Oliva, WOW what an experience!
I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.

Comments

• arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW you smoke and drank all that in one day? I would me toasted lol
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing job Webmost, way to go!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done, enjoy that Uppowoc perfecto
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should have posted it here, I got bombed from Marty.
    Totally unexpected, but thank you Marty very much appreciated. I'll get you back.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a 'thank you' more than anything, Jeff. Glad they got there alright...  
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Smoked the New World Connecticut tonight, It was awesome, I smoked it until my fingers got burned, only the second cigar I did not want to end! It was a gift from @webmost and I really enjoyed it to the very end. Very mild the flavor stayed consistent to the end. Not sure of the dimensions, but it lasted about an hour. with the 57 degree temp it was excellent. Another to add to the list. I received a bomb form @webmost and after being in the coolidor I felt it was time!

Thanks @webmost!

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.