Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stocking up for the holiday trade season

SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I have made my first two trades of my cigar trading career and I have to say I have enjoyed the process. I am very new to the cigar world and would like to continue making trades but I want to be sure I am trading good sticks. I have been cruising the forum trying to gain a solid base on what is considered quality but there is soooo much information out there. I have been looking at reviews on CCOM but dunno if I can rely on that alone. I know that proper etiquette is to say thank you for the cigars and not say someone sent you a trash trade but being so new I have a hard time knowing what Is good and what is fire starter. Can we use this Discussion to give me some sort of idea what is good to send out and a no fly list of sorts. I don't want to be "that guy" that sends out something that is going straight in the trash.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you brought this up because I always have that fear in my gut that what I send out might be junk to someone else.  one thing is we all have different taste. yet I think most everyoneis appreciative off what they get from a BOTL.  welcome aboard.  make sure you entroduce yourself on the NewB welcoming thread.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe some of the AJ Fernandez stuff?
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for the feed back guys. I appreciate you taking the time to School up a Noob lol 
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Where in central ca?
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live in a small town in San Luis Obispo County called San Miguel

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I live in east bay san ramon.  welcome to the forum 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best thing about this forum, other than meeting cool people, is being exposed to cigars you'll never find on the large cigar sites.
    Here they call them boutique cigars.  Or small batch cigars.  you'll also learn about cigars from an ISOM.
    They post pics of sticks I've never heard of, and can't wait to try.
    My taste in cigars when I first came, has changed considerably in the 3 months I've been here.
    Plus it's alot of fun to engage in bombing runs.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.