Home Ratings & Reviews

Might have to splurge

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
Holy moly these look mighty tasty, sound even better!  

http://halfwheel.com/j-c-newman-launching-diamond-crown-black-diamond-friday/134164
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice lookin shiny boxes. Wouldn't mind having just the empty box to stash some home rolls.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, it'll be fine Peter, I'll bring my own couch and cigars to your place when I get kicked out.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What could go wrong?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :) Peter could teach you restraint. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    um savin money for a new liver
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na, rather have Colleen and the little 1 set up with my life insurance.  It's all about getting a lot when your young.
    MOW badge received.