Home General Discussion

Happy Holidays everyone

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to jump on and wish everyone Happy Holidays. Haven't been on because have had so much going on this year and been in and out of the Hospital the last four months. Also have only had one Cigar this year when my buddy was visiting earlier in the year so just haven't been involved in the hobby.

Had to stop in though because this has always been such an amazing place and definitely miss everyone and all the craziness. 
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy Jam!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from ya, Jimmy. Sorry to hear about your hospital stays, though. Hope that's all behind you now. 

Anyway, happy holidays to you, too. I hope Thanksgiving and Christmas are wonderful for ya....   B)
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays, hope your doing welll
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jimmy hope you are doing better and done with the hospital, good to see you and happy holidays to you too!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays and hope you feel better.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoyed that one cigar. Hope you get the chance to have more. Good to see you here again. Happy Holidays!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you have a healthier and better days ahead my friend!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving to everyone and hope you get better @jimmyv723
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays to all
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear from you and hope you get back more often. 
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I wish the best for you and your families.

Mark
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays, put the turkey in the oven and brewed up Peter's Bali and Panama coffee to pick what to serve with dinner. Daughter made pie!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    That looks great, Chris @Yakster. What time do we eat?   :p
    edited November 2016
    Everyone's coming over around 3:00 pm.  With a 25 # turkey, we'll have plenty.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see an old member return. 

Oh, and @Yakster , really nice pie!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    It's tasty, now I'm thinking of having another piece with some coffee or something...