Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hi Robert (Bob)

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was given the name Shizz for a reason. Mainly because everything I did, ate, drank etc... is slightly to excess. This where you come in.... Thanks for the great cigars! It will be fun in summer to sit in the warm sun and enjoy. Not now cause it's F'n cold and they need to rest. But good for you for striking first-- now what is your screen name so I can memorize it.. lol. Thanks again!! This is why this place can be so fun!

Comments

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.....now find a new home sir
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got slapped around today. Nice!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Robert.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Bob! but you better hunker down in a bomb shelter and never come out once Shizz finds out who you are 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pity da foo!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Nope-- he knows better!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the return addy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken, right?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken, right?
    Nope. Not that I wouldn't but, I didn't.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Bob Marley and Bob Hope can be crossed off the list. Bob Segar is still around.

Following the Man O War military theme, have you recently bombed one of the Band of Brothers
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From NY
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From anoNYmous.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)