Home General Discussion

Bit by the bug on cyber Monday

NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
Well, well I was bit by the bug today, just made a Cyber Monday purchase. I chose to go with 6 Packs of Baccarat, La Aurora, Nub, Oliva, Perdomo. I guess the coolidor will be getting used, now. I also expect an order I placed last week to arrive today of Gispert, along with an ashtray. Oh well, my Christmas shopping for myself is done now!
I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good then I'm not alone, I got a box of core 660, and a box of Oliva saison, and a box of CAO extreme.....and my coolidor is full.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good then I'm not alone, I got a box of core 660, and a box of Oliva saison, and a box of CAO extreme.....and my coolidor is full.
    I apologize if I had anything to do with the CAO Extreme purchase. I was sent one a year ago and loved it so I got a few more. That was my last one so I am glad you enjoyed it!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    time for another cooler
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly splurged on leaf. Ten pounds. 
    Both leaf suppliers had sales.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)