Home General Discussion

Dilemna

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wife's got a BAD cold, bad. 

I feel it coming on, from the ears to the throat, etc.

Do I go ahead and smoke that Anejo I've been holding back on while I can still enjoy it?

or, just smoke something cheap...because, well, I'm better off waiting until I can enjoy it, more.

?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap for sure!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eat raw horseradish on toast and then chase it with Elder Flower Tea.

U can thank me later.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drink two shots of everclear then chase it with two shots of bourbon...you can thank me when you are sober.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke the hell out of it!
    Damn the torpedos
    Full speed ahead
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Post padding. Nice 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double shot of Nyquil, double shot of robitusin......then don't make any plans for about 12 hours.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked the Anejo, drank a lot of port.  Semper Fumare .  :p
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked the Anejo, drank a lot of port.  Semper Fumare .  :p
    A man after my own heart!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke and drink, just get off the couch now  and then
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Dilemna -- My Latin if fuzzy -- Is that the ablative, the vocative, or is it the locative case of dilemma?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Dilemna -- My Latin if fuzzy -- Is that the ablative, the vocative, or is it the locative case of dilemma?
    That's the 'started drinking the port awhile before posting' case.