Home General Discussion

grab bag < gift card

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
FYI

cigar.com emailed me two $20 gift cards, "no strings attached". At cigar.com, click promotions, click clearance, top item is a 10 stick grab bag for $19.99. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    k
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got one of the $20 e-mail gift cards as well. 
    grabbed some punches off the daily deal since they were 19.99 + free shipping. 

wouldn't have bought them otherwise.....but 5 cigars with no out of pocket cost.  can't complain about that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered, too, but didn't receive a gift card (unless it is coming with the order), maybe they limited them to a certain number.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered, too, but didn't receive a gift card (unless it is coming with the order), maybe they limited them to a certain number.
    i received the gift card maybe 1-2 weeks ago by e-mail. 
    and it expired yesterday IIRC. 

not sure how or why i got the gift card.
    it's been several months since i ordered from CCOM and my previous order had no mention of getting a free gift card for a future order.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I got emailed one of these gift cards yesterday and pulled the trigger on a $19.95 fiver of the 601 Serie La Bomba Flash Bangs today.

Thanks CCOM!
    Post edited by Yakster on
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You saw those were a 60 rg right?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Yeah, I did take a second look after I pulled the trigger and noticed that.  They're almost torpedo shaped, hopefully that'll help.

They came in!

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Those things are yuge
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I think Cigar.com was very generous this year I got a 50 dollar gift card.  Never received  such a nice gift before from a business, I picked up a Punisher, My father lancero, Tat Miami lancero, Herencia Estelli Tubo and a couple Bovedas.  
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received on from Ccom and one from the sister site.
    Both pretty much instigated orders, which I assume was their goal.
    But totally worth using them.

Almost wonder if they got a new PR person or someone let them have the reigns more?
    It's working, what ever it is.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.