Home General Discussion

Just recently opened my aging box.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
All were aged 6 months to a year, of course they were all 5 Vegas. Kept at 68.5 RH the whole time. Amazing. 

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back around a bit there mr JD.  How are things?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back around a bit there mr JD.  How are things?
    Thanks for asking. Doing pretty good. Have not hit the lottery yet.
    We now have 14 dogs, 2 donkeys (they are trippy), 6 miniature horses (one pregnant), 6 horses and assorted flightless egg producing fowl. Was busy with the election, my 2nd time being deeply involved. The first time is when I came back from overseas. I recommend every one do it at least once in there life. It is at the least very interesting. In a small town like Bradford you get to know a lot of folks.
    Still stuck, as you can see, on 5 Vegas. I think aging more then anything else allows for the leaves to become "even" in their thickness(?) and really improves the draw, and that improves the flavor more then anything else, IMHO. The Escalade humidor and the electronic humidifier, again IMHO, is the best "system" type I know of.
    Just found a site, "Affordable Grocery", and they have Rapa Scrapple. 4 double loves delivered for $50 and I am ecstatic. Cheapest was $150 until now.
    Sorry, I guess I am talking too much. Best to everyone.