Home General Discussion

Interview with Robert Caldwell no audio first 57 seconds.

Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
i found this interview with Robert Caldwell on a youtube channel i follow called cigarobsession.
thought i'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERkR_fQ4JyA
The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this, now I want to try pairing real black licorice with cigars.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fav Cigar Obsession review 

https://youtu.be/S13a1ILHjts

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love caldwell.

but i can't stand brian glynn.

and god damn the production on that video was absolutely 100000% the worst. 
    like the "host" is just gonna sit and type on his computer the whole time......and caldwell's just kinda sittin' in the back by himself. 

don't get me wrong, interesting conversation.....but the visual / production aspects of it....eek!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Interesting interview. I just watched a few bits here and there. I might watch this sometime while smoking if I'm not vherfing but, I'm usually vherfing. 

I know all the cool kids love to hate on him but I I'm cooler than the cool kids. 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched it yesterday as well. Caldwell seems like an interesting guy

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched it with a smoke this morning, yea some production issues but Caldwell saw enough in it to hang for a couple hours, interesting interview
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching it now. It's interesting. I like most of Caldwell's cigars.