Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Socks n Sticks

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
So this foolio Chris, aka @Yakster decided to play Santa. (he must want my cookies and milk because it brings all the boys to my yard)
Anyways, check the cool bomb. Got me some goodies right derr.  
Thanks a tonnage Broca Cola. I truly appreciate it. I think I'll wear the socktillery on Christmas day. So stoked.   
Allahu Akbar!

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris kills it...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many pairs of socks you got now DZR? That should be a contest question. Great hit Chris!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how does everyone know what size socks to buy for DZR?  I mean, really, one size DOESN'T fit all....   :o
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    So, how does everyone know what size socks to buy for DZR?  I mean, really, one size DOESN'T fit all....   :o
    But unless he's a midget (which he isn't) or Andre the Giant (which again, he isn't) ordinary socks will fit. 

Besides, DZR doesn't wear them things, he just likes to open his sock drawer and look at 'em.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Well, all I know is that the last time I bought socks they were marked with sizes - like "10-12", etc. I didn't see any marked "Ordinary". But then, my vision is kinda goin' south on me so.....  :#
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, awesome bomb Chris way to go and enjoy DZR those are sweet and some awesome smokes too!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."