Home General Discussion

Hello Family

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
A lot has changed, hopefully you guys will welcome me back as well.  How has everyone been?  Oh and Happy Holidays Family!

Hopefully, I won't have another long disappearing act. 

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you! You never forget your first trade!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you! You never forget your first trade!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    No Buck, you don't do you.  How are you and thanks Wylaff?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you back Ricky! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold, but not to shabby. Yourself?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back!

Funny, someone has a recent thread about humidors, they were describing what they were  looking for, and I thought;  sounds like the one @cabinetmaker made for @RCY_Cigars a few years back.  Are you still using that one? 

And then, POOF!, here you are.

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Rick!  Good to see your post!  We missed you sorely at the Chicago Herf this year; hoping you can make it this year.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice sir! Looks like you have been using that thing pretty heavily!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RICK! Damn man it is good to see you again, hope you are doing well brother and happy holidays to you and your family! I see you enjoyed that Buena Vista is that one I sent you? Hope you enjoyed it as much as I have before and hope you are doing very well, it will be good to have you back and great to see one of the Greats back here again! Shoot me a text brother would love to catch up :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick, your presence was missed in Chicago this year.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rick!  Missed seeing you around buddy.   Hope all is well with your family and you all had a great Christmas.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Who's this newb 
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I dunno, something about this forum... I keep coming back, but I remember the way it was (aesthetically) and I'm not drawn to this as I used to be.  Hopefully I can stick around more
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Ricky and Lassie! Great to see you both around these parts!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey RIck
    Good morning, Amos, yes it is a permanent fixture in my basement. It is utilized frequently:).  Sorry Brett, that is not one of the cigars you gave me.  However, it is from the second box I got after that.  Thanks for introducing them to me.  Morgan old buddy, glad to see you're still around here.  Lasabar, how you been brother.  

Almost forgot JuJu Bean and Shizzy and the rest of you guys. Thanks for the welcome back sit outs.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    What Up Sexy!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see some old names stopping in.  Welcome back and hope you stick around.

FYI  @Usaf06 is down to a 20 count of 5 vegas and is too proud to ask friends to help out.  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see some old names stopping in.  Welcome back and hope you stick around.

FYI  @Usaf06 is down to a 20 count of 5 vegas and is too proud to ask friends to help out.  
    You want round 2
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Have no problem helping out.  How about a trade @Usaf06 B)
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you posting again RCY!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    RCY is still alive. Whats up bud?

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY? Who dat?  :D
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Some punk who thought he was big with them bombs.  :p