Home General Discussion

Holy Mother of !!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd think I left you kids home alone the last couple of years or something... :lol:

I left Kuzi and Madurofan in charge, but obviously they were too busy playing video games to notice what was happening around here...

:smiley:  Anyway...  How is everyone?  It's been a hell of a long time, to say the least!  

Comments

• TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Hi @rusirius
    I don't know you, but welcome back! There are still many salty dogs here, showing us newbs this 'forum etiquette', and we're quick learners! 

Although, I'm fairly certain that the only ones 'in charge' are those in charge of driving the bus!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, a blast from the past.  welcome back
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rusirius nice to meet you and welcome back.  hoping to see you around.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, been a very long time!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flashbacks!  they said it'd happen.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What up bro-- great to see ya!!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Im kinda new, but like it here. Lots of good folks sharing what they know.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    rusirius said:
    You'd think I left you kids home alone the last couple of years or something... :lol:

I left Kuzi and Madurofan in charge, but obviously they were too busy playing video games to notice what was happening around here...

:smiley:  Anyway...  How is everyone?  It's been a hell of a long time, to say the least!  
    Did you fall into a stink hole? Your silence is deafening. Kuzi and Madurofan probably think your a douch bag. Thanks for dropping by, my therapist said always look for rainbows to complete the uncompleted. 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^. And I thought I was the resident ****, Damn dude your on a roll.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Inmates run the asylum!
    Just giving you something to aspire to. I don't enjoy someone evoking past greats to enrich their perceived existence. 
    Lasabar said:
    Inmates run the asylum!
    If you're referring to me then you should discuss your concern with the powers to be. I just call it like I see it and I believe the original poster is a greater threat than me. He refers to "great brothers" trying to associate himself with them and then inexplicably dissappear. While some wish I would dissappear I beleive my post provoke thinking which is what i believe all posts should encourage. Peace Brother 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar said:
    Inmates run the asylum!
    If you're referring to me then you should discuss your concern with the powers to be. I just call it like I see it and I believe the original poster is a greater threat than me. He refers to "great brothers" trying to associate himself with them and then inexplicably dissappear. While some wish I would dissappear I beleive my post provoke thinking which is what i believe all posts should encourage. Peace Brother 
    Except that the only thoughts your posts ever provoke is that you're a douchebag.  Do you even smoke cigars?  Your contributions to this forum leave a lot to be desired... and regardless if you sign off "peace brother" you don't do much to create the peace you presume to want around here.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for confused
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just giving you something to aspire to. I don't enjoy someone evoking past greats to enrich their perceived existence. 

Still a tool...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My late father-in-law used to say "I take pride in not knowing what is going on." He was a tranquil fellow, lol, and wise in his cowboy way.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Mother of !!!!!!!!!!!!
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
     my therapist said... 

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

Still a tool...
    Seconded. Just being an a$$hole to make a statement makes no sense and helps no one and nothing. Cut that chit out and be a citizen, if you cant you have no business interacting with anyone, let alone here.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."