Home General Discussion

Corona Cigar Company (Lake Mary Florida)

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well the flight back to the cold got canceled so I am staying in Lake Mary tonight. Lucky for me the Corona Cigar Company is across the street! Any reccomendations on what to try?!? 

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to have a blue banded lounge exclusive from Avo at the Sand Lake location. Not sure if they have it in Lake Mary, or even at Sand Lake anymore! It was a favorite of mine!
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Trying getting as many sticks as possible in your pants before Nick catches you.
    I think I'm out of his jurisdiction... @Usaf06
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was going to say, be careful the man in blue patrols that area. What are you doing in Florida @MikeTodd
    A little dirt never hurt
    At the family farm for Christmas @dirtdude. Flight out of Sanford got canceled so here I am for another night.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am sure there are worse places to be stranded, watch out for the popo, hear they are a **** down there 
    A little dirt never hurt
    Somebody talk me down! 

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it! 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AVO is back out so definitely try one. Its a greenish blue band called lounge edition. Also they have shop exclusive called Boris 11 which is good and the fsg
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Have some EH Taylor -- it's free.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you choose, you have sone mighty fine sipping sprits to go with it.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EH Taylor Cured Oak looks affordable.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)