Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
This thread dedicated to the absurd times we live in

http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/01/ohio-state-knife-attacker-abdul-artan-wa

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

A Russian UAZ-469.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

The winner of the “most creative reason to hate the Electoral College” award goes to Yale Lecturer Todd Cort, who recently blamed the Electoral College for — wait for it — global warming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/12/19/the-electoral-college-is-thwarting-our-ability-to-battle-global-warming/

With room, board, and other fees combined, total cost of attendance at Yale is $63,970 per year.

Two days later, the Obama administration abolished the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, established after 9/11 to track visitors who arrive in the U.S. from countries with active terrorist groups.

Leaders of the Free World