Home Non Cigar Related

Fluff post thread

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    I need to fluff about 650 more posts and put on a good 5000 post contest. Time to start thinking up ideas now.

Free cigars , booze and women at Joe's house !!!....whoops ...I'm sorry ...was that inappropriate ...my bad ...
    Free cigars and booze... it's BYOW....that's bring your own woman or ****, depending on how you want to look at it. Big Smile [:D]
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    firetruckguy:
    20!!!!!! on a roll now boys!

who the he_ll is working on the firetrucks while your here running up 2.5 posts a month ...dammit man ...get a life ! ;)
    Yeah this damn forum has me hooked. And so far all the BOTL's are pretty stand up guys.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    I need to fluff about 650 more posts and put on a good 5000 post contest. Time to start thinking up ideas now.

Free cigars , booze and women at Joe's house !!!....whoops ...I'm sorry ...was that inappropriate ...my bad ...
    Free cigars and booze... it's BYOW....that's bring your own woman or ****, depending on how you want to look at it. Big Smile [:D]
    Can someone explain the difference...?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:

Can someone explain the difference...?
    Ha, you beat me to it Ejeene...but Jozer, us East Coasters want some California girls...can't you provide them?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Is it??? Could it be??? I believe it is!! The magical #25! Now to fluff 5,000 more and be up with the big boys. Happy new years big boys.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I was six over par after 16 holes, then went double, triple on the last two holes....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Is it??? Could it be??? I believe it is!! The magical #25! Now to fluff 5,000 more and be up with the big boys. Happy new years big boys.
    youll get there. dont let your dreams pass you by. stick to it!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    firetruckguy:
    Kuzi Knows... it is post' like this that got him there, LMAO
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    firetruckguy:
    Kuzi Knows... it is post' like this that got him there, LMAO
    Those type of posts are few compared to the Debates he involves himself in... Just don't mention National Health Care. !!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I was six over par after 16 holes, then went double, triple on the last two holes....
    Were you walking or riding? If I'm carrying my own bag, my shoulders tend to go out at about the same point and I play the 17th and 18th horrible. I've blown more rounds of golf like this, so I feel for you brother.
    Nice bowl win for PSU over LSU on the most craptastic field I've ever seen (and I watch football on Heinz Field).
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I wish I saw Paranormal Activities in theaters.
    This is creepy movie...
    Now quick question why does this never happen to black people?
    clearlysuspect:
    cabinetmaker:
    Were you walking or riding? If I'm carrying my own bag, my shoulders tend to go out at about the same point and I play the 17th and 18th horrible. I've blown more rounds of golf like this, so I feel for you brother.
    I was riding, first time I'd played since being diagnosed with diabetes. I just got a bit tired and sore, and my drive off 17 landed right behind a tree, next shot was in the creek. . . It didn't get much better after that.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    stephen_hannibal:
    I wish I saw Paranormal Activities in theaters.
    This is creepy movie...
    Now quick question why does this never happen to black people?
    LMAO, too funny.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    what a freakin long day at work
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    badge54fd:
    what a freakin long day at work

Damn, I second that thought.
    Pure fluff.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    cabinetmaker:
    Pure fluff.
    Marshmallow creme is an American food item. It is a very sweet, spreadable, marshmallow-like confection. Marshmallow creme and peanut butter are used to create a Fluffernutter sandwich. In addition, marshmallow creme and Nutella can be spread on graham crackers to emulate smores.
    One popular brand of marshmallow creme, sold principally in the Northeastern United States, is Marshmallow Fluff. It is also available in Canada and in many north European supermarkets (e.g., Scandinavia, UK, Germany) in standard and strawberry flavor. Its ingredients consist only of corn syrup, sugar syrup, vanilla flavor, and egg whites.[1] Ricemellow Creme, manufactured by Suzanne's Specialties, Inc., is a common vegan equivalent.
    JZ:
    cabinetmaker:
    Pure fluff.
    Marshmallow creme is an American food item. It is a very sweet, spreadable, marshmallow-like confection. Marshmallow creme and peanut butter are used to create a Fluffernutter sandwich. In addition, marshmallow creme and Nutella can be spread on graham crackers to emulate smores.
    One popular brand of marshmallow creme, sold principally in the Northeastern United States, is Marshmallow Fluff. It is also available in Canada and in many north European supermarkets (e.g., Scandinavia, UK, Germany) in standard and strawberry flavor. Its ingredients consist only of corn syrup, sugar syrup, vanilla flavor, and egg whites.[1] Ricemellow Creme, manufactured by Suzanne's Specialties, Inc., is a common vegan equivalent.
    Marshmallow fluff....
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Luko:
    Nice bowl win for PSU over LSU on the most craptastic field I've ever seen (and I watch football on Heinz Field).
    I was very excited to see that win!! Since my team is in the Big Ten, I was hoping for more Big Ten bowl wins. Northwestern almost pulled it off...dang it!! Glad for WI too. It should be a good game tonight, and I'm really pulling for IA. No matter what, I can't complain, my Buckeyes finally pulled out a bowl win!! I'm still pumped about that Rose Bowl!!

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Work SUCKED today.... The bad part is that it was a meeting, not actual work
    cabinetmaker:
    Pure fluff.
    Wow, we should change your name to Fluffaluffagus.
    BStayer:
    Luko:
    I was very excited to see that win!! Since my team is in the Big Ten, I was hoping for more Big Ten bowl wins. Northwestern almost pulled it off...dang it!! Glad for WI too. It should be a good game tonight, and I'm really pulling for IA. No matter what, I can't complain, my Buckeyes finally pulled out a bowl win!! I'm still pumped about that Rose Bowl!!

It was a cool game. I thought LSU was out of it early but they battled back. I really didn't like the flag at the end. I'm not a fan of either team, but I thought, if anything the penalty should have been delay of game on #11 for laying on the pile. Both teams were standing there waiting for him to get up and he was making no effort to move at all.
    cabinetmaker:
    clearlysuspect:
    cabinetmaker:
    I was riding, first time I'd played since being diagnosed with diabetes. I just got a bit tired and sore, and my drive off 17 landed right behind a tree, next shot was in the creek. . . It didn't get much better after that.
    Gotta know your body and not force anything on those last two holes. Swing lighter, lay up, club down. Better to play it safe and take an extra stroke on each hole than find yourself taking drops trying to force something. Took me a long, long time to learn that lesson.
  • Lasabar:
    I beg to scrub my store, work an open to close on my free day, anything but please dont make me go to a meeting
    mustluvcigars:
    Lasabar:
    I beg to scrub my store, work an open to close on my free day, anything but please dont make me go to a meeting
    That's why I like where I work. Meetings are held military style: short, simple, organized.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    mustluvcigars:
    Lasabar:
    That's why I like where I work. Meetings are held military style: short, simple, organized.
    This is about the only thing I like about the military. "Most" of the meetings are kept short and sweet, just long enough to give the necessary details and everyone then goes and does their part.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Luko:
    cabinetmaker:
    Pure fluff.
    Wow, we should change your name to Fluffaluffagus.

That right there is funny ( Fluff fluff )
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Fluff ...

So I want to get in to photography. As professional as possible... with an incredibly small budget. I'm looking for information on what is a good camera and or cameras to start with and to have handy. Any advice is good advice.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    We just ordered flat panel LCD monitors for my office.
    Just now. That's what only 10yrs behind the curve.... Boy I love working here....