Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Coffee Balloon

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, Mr. Coffee @peter4jc scored some deals from his local BnM for me and in true forum fashion (or sickness), could not ship without companions.  Some killer Colombian coffee.  I do like the new packaging Peter.

Thanks Bro.  I owe you

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Sherm...  That's old packaging, without the one-way valve, which explains the poofiness and why I discontinued them.  That Colombian is what the brothers got at the Chicago herf (yours was roasted more recently :smile: ) so I figured since you couldn't be there you should get some too.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter you are an absolute great guy and brother, I can say that conclusively after seeing you and how you treat everyone on the forum and the pleasure of meeting and getting to know you in Reno! This is just another prime example of that and you did a terrific job! Enjoy Carl the Sherm, some amazing smokes there and Peter's coffee is the T I T S!!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, I always wondered what that little valve on the package was for.  I appreciate it Peter.  Wish I could have shared some in Chicago, but I will brew some up tomorrow morning.

Thanks Again
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm cigars and coffee. Nice way to smack a fella.